- Please fill out below to apply for Employment, Student DPT/PTA Internships/Clinicals, or Volunteer opportunities.
- Hired or accepted? Scroll down to bottom of page for more information and to fill out other forms.
We are a stable Physical Therapist owned company (11+ years in business) with emphasis on the therapist's professional growth and good patient care.
We advocate and promote good health practices as well as rehabilitation.
See About us
Physical Therapist Supervisor and Staff- full time, part time, and prn for home visits and/or clinic
Physical Therapist Assistant for home visit and/or clinic
Occupational Therapist prn for outpatient clinic
Speech and Language Pathologist prn for outpatient clinic
Massage Therapist (LMT) for outpatient clinic
Office staff: Office manager, Billing supervisor, Marketing Coordinator, Office Assistant- full time and prnWhy work with us? Because we have so much fun!
- Direct line of communication to the owner
- Quick decision making, quick turn around time
- Your great ideas will be considered immediately, and can be implemented quickly
- Personal attention and consideration from staff and management
- Exposure to a great variety of diagonosis and treatment methods
- Exposure to many practice settings- outpatient clinics, home, day centers, work place, schools, etc
- Exchange of ideas and information among staff
- Opportunity to meet many other professionals and community members
- Take charge of your professional and personal growth
- High ethical standard and good morals
- Possess good judgment and common sense
- Positive and enthusiastic, willing to keep long term commitment
- Hard working
- Compassionate and diplomatic
- Accurate and thorough, well organized, complete work and notes on time
- Flexible with daily changes in schedule
- Enjoy working with a wide range of diagnosis, ages 0 - 100+
- Be willing to learn more diagnostic tools, evaluation for different problems and settings
- Always seeking better methods of treatment to advance the patient