Scar / Wound Care
Surgery / Scar tissue Healing
Surgery can be painful before and after. Having PT intervention will help facilitate healing, improve comfort, reduce edema and scarring.
- Reduce pain and stiffness- a pro-active approach to get back on your feet faster with our exercise program and therapeutic treatment
- Scar Tissue Management - reduce scarring and inflammation
- Adominal and pelvic surgeries can create adhesions and referred pain, and affect urine and bowel flows
- Come in to get treatment to help regulate your body functions.
We are wound care specialists treating a wide variety of wounds and circulatory problems. We use a variety of treatment techniques to help improve circulation, improve movement and healing. We also recommend paddings and positioning devices to help facilitate healing.
- Cardiovascular wounds
- Diabetic wounds / Decubitus ulcers
- Scar Tissue Management
- Lymphedema / edema control
- Open Heart / post op wounds
- Debridement / Pressure relief
Hey, this is not a Wound Care picture! But who wants to see wounds on our website? So here's thinking out of the box. This "Llama on I-4 picture" was taken by Dr. Bockelman, our past DPT student on 6-30-2011.